Saturday, March 16, 2013

Adela's Homecoming Party!

Elsa and Grandma prepared a party for Adela's homecoming...complete with cookies and balloons! We were all very excited to be home!

Making cookies with Grandma the day before Adela came home
Taste test!
Adela came home with gifts for her big sister...
Playdoh Sweet Shoppe!
Playdoh Popsicles...yummy!
Adela slept through most of the fun...however I imagine there will be lots of time for these two sisters to make Playdoh popsicles together...

Adela also asked Grandma to bring some things for Elsa's baby, Emma. Emma seemed to like the pacifier the best...or was it Elsa?
Taking care of Adela & Emma
Checking things out
Welcome Home Adela!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo for pictures! Lots and lots of pictures! Thank you! I feel like I am there, or at least I am in the know, a teeny tiny bit. :-)
    Thank you for up dating. I know life is hectic with a new baby. I love seeing your sweet faces though and your family is so wonderful. I am especially happy to heat/see that things are going well.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete