Monday, April 22, 2013

February Fun!

I realize it's April but I really wanted to go back and document some of the fun we've had in the last few months! I started this post over a month ago....I think it's time to finally finish it!

February flew by but we had lots of fun! We got used to having Adela in our family and we enjoyed a long visit with Grandma and Grandpa Colin! They quickly joined our routines, took Elsa to school every morning and stayed at a hotel right around the corner. We also made time for walks around the city, a short day trip to Malaga and lots of playing at home. It was so nice to have them here - we enjoyed our time together and they were a big help. Toward the end of their visit, it felt like they just lived down the street. We already miss them!

We had lots of fun at home...
Taking post-bath self portraits...
Posing for cute photos....
Making faces...
Hanging out in the mornings...
Having tea parties...
Smiling with a new hairdo and a cute sweater...
Grandma & Elsa knitting...I'm sure we'll see lots more of this in the future!

Napping...


More hanging out...


Painting with Grandpa Colin...

Elsa dressed up as a fairy for the carnival celebration at school...
...Adela wore her first dress!
...and Grandma & Grandma's little heart looked cute!
As the weather got nicer and we got a little better at organizing ourselves to go out with two kiddos, we ventured out into the city for walks, lunch, sightseeing and fun....

Sunny weekend lunch overlooking the Alhambra
Being silly
Our regular breakfast spot for coffee and toast after dropping Elsa off at school!
Fun at the Science Park!
Building a ball maze
Counting
Playing the harp with Grandma
 Bubbles in Bibrambla...one our our favorite plazas!



Lunch at Botanico...another favorite!


Playing in the sand at Garcia Lorca Park

We even went out a few times for "real" tea parties at the teterias...
Cheers!
Honey came along this time!
 And we repeated some classic pictures in Bibrambla....
July 2010
September 2011


February 2013
&
Adela joined the group!

3 comments:

  1. Loved sharing this wonderful time with you and a pleasure to help out! Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Thank you for all the pictures. What a wonderful up date! I keep coming back, even if the posts are few and far between. I love to catch a glimpse of your lovely loved ones....such sweetness. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma - we loved having both of you here! It was wonderful!
    Sheelagh - I'm so glad you keep coming back....I'm working on getting caught up to real time!

    ReplyDelete